There are many other groups and individuals fighting to reveal the truth about scams, dishonest individuals, and multi-level marketing companies (aka trussed-up pyramid schemes). They too are writing informative blogs, revealing the truth and lies told by these #hunbots.
Here are some that you should check out:
- Bot Watch Blog – the detail, knowledge and care that goes into Bot Watch’s observations is remarkable. I cannot recommend their advice enough – please give them a read.
- Ethan Vanderbuilt – The Internet’s Most Trusted Scam Buster, long-established Ethan speaks out because scams hurt people. Through his informative website, he offers his opinions on various companies including the MLMs we know and love.
- Juice Plus / MLM Lies Exposed – a Facebook group, run by some dedicated anti-MLM writers hoping to make a difference. No personal attacks on individuals, just breaking down the lies.
- Maz Carrah – A fellow former-Pooniquer, compelled to begin her own blog after reading my tale and contacting me.
- Timeless Vie – Intelligent and witty, Timeless Vie believe that MLM is a feminist issue. Check out their parody MLM, skinnylard!
- MLM Exposed – UK-based author, saying a resounding no to MLM schemes!
- Uzzies Uncensored – Uzzies Uncensored has witnessed the abuse, lies, hypocrisy and fraud from the MLM scheme of Usborne Books. They strive to break this silence, one story at a time.
- Pink Truth – Facts, opinions and the real story behind Mary Kay Cosmetics.
For something other than anti-MLM writing:
- @yourolly – My first Patron, and a recommended partner-blog.
- Bad Psychics – Award Winning, As Seen On TV – Exposing Fake Psychics, Mediums and the Paranormal Since 2003.
- Jon Donnis – Best known for his social commentating writing and websites, Greek-Cypriot Jon is also a world renowned Journalist, Atheist, Vegan, Blogger, Photographer, Refugee, Legend.
- Chammy In Real Life – Chammy is a former hunbot who I was fortunate enough to connect with on Twitter. She is a Yorkshire-bred mother, wife, gamer and blogger who has some wonderful lifestyle posts that all can enjoy.
Anyone I’ve missed? PM me huns. 😉 ❤